Baked one recipe for a 9 X 13 inch cake in two pans. One 6 X 9 rectangle and one 7 inch round pan.
I cut the round cake and shaped it as a swimming pool (free hand). Using a fork I scooped out some of the cake to get a pool.
Both the cakes where chilled, crumb coated and chilled again.
Recipe for Piping Gel
1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1 Tbsp Cold Water
1. Sprinkle the gelatin on the cold water and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the gelatin till it dissolves (On very low heat, do not let it boil)
3. Add the corn syrup once the gelatin has dissolved and heat thoroughly for few minutes.
4. Remove from heat and cool completely.
5. Store in a cool place (Keeps for two months)