Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baked Fudge or Love in a Cup



I was going through the Pioneer Woman's website and came across a post for V day. The pioneer woman told me to bake fudge for my valentine. So I baked it, and now I am telling you to bake this if you love chocolate and want to lose yourself in the deep mysteries of all things that are sweet and ooey-gooey.


This recipe is so simple you can make it with your eyes closed (actually you can't but I just like to say that). But seriously, just melt the butter, crack open the eggs, throw in the flour, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and bake. Can life get any simpler??? Ha! Also I got a chance to use my new Ramekins… hehehe... I just needed an excuse to use my new bake ware.


Remember I mentioned mini cupcakes somewhere around here? Turns out I don’t have a mini cupcake pan. Someone needs to buy me one. Hello?? Are you listening? I guess not... I’ll just make the trip to the supermarket myself. Meanwhile, you make this; and share it with your loved one. I may or may not have shared it. Ah yes, don't forget the vanilla ice cream to scoop on top of the hot cakes. Ah Bliss!

Here is the recipe at The Pioneer Woman website.

Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! If you have any thoughts, queries or suggestions please do let me know. I would love to hear from you!