Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who Is A Daring Baker


I am a daring baker! Yes, I am. For over a year I had been ogling and marveling at the wonderful creations of the daring bakers. Never in my dreams did I think that I would have the guts to join this group. For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, let me explain. Daring Bakers is an online baking group started by the genius duo of Lisa and Ivonne and together they run the website called The Daring Kitchen (which also includes Daring Cooks), wherein on the first of every month a challenge recipe is given to the group and this has to be kept a big secret until the reveal date. On the 27th of the month all the participating bloggers (and non bloggers) post their creations on their respective blogs. So, after months of dilly dallying I finally jumped the gun and joined the group.
I registered after the deadline (2 am on 28th) and was expecting my first challenge to be in October. But somehow due to the time zone differences I lucked out and my entry was counted and here I am with my first challenge! Since the reveal date is tomorrow I just wanted to post an intro about the group. So stay tuned for the reveal tomorrow!! In the meantime, do check out the website for all the past challenges and wonderful creations and to know more about the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! If you have any thoughts, queries or suggestions please do let me know. I would love to hear from you!